Lisis Capital has developed a training program for recent graduates and students in their final term of their undergraduate or master’s degree related to investment banking that want to further their career in the area.
We have been collaborating with some of the top business schools in Spain and have set up a flexible program in which the student can participate as a continuation of their academic experience.
Since the beginning of the program, many students from the top universities and business schools in Spain have had the opportunity to get their first experience in corporate finance at Lisis Capital, participating in transactions with our team. After finishing the program all the participants have either extended their stay at Lisis Capital and later becoming part of our team or joined other companies in their corporate finance or M&A departments such as Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments), Price Waterhouse&Coopers (PwC) and Banco de Santander.
– The participant has to be enrolled or a recent graduate from a participating university or business school that has a partnership with Lisis Capital.
– Having all the qualifications and requirements to legally work in Spain as per the Spanish law.
– Fluent Spanish speaker and at least be fluent in either English or Portuguese.
– Duration: 6 months.
– As a participant in the program you will be part of all the activities that our team at Lisis Capital perform and participate in all our operations.
– It includes working across all the phases that a typical M&A transaction can have including setting up the pitch, negotiating the mandate, valuating the transaction and the company, doing market studies, meeting with clients and counterparts, etc.